Thursday, July 14, 2005

hockey game

hey dudes and dude-ettes!
so tonight everyone is invited to my house around 7:30 to use my pool, as today will be hot, and it's basically my last free day before SEMP (excitement to the max!). so it'll probably just be some swimming action, maybe a movie, depending on several factors, that will be kept secret until further notice. so yeah, 163 McKee at 7:30, be there or be square, and phone peeps to make sure they know, as i don't know if i'll be home much today, because i'm expecting to be abducted by aliens for the afternoon, or being attacked by gremlins...whoever visits first...
later gators

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharilyn said...

Sounds like fun times! So you want everyone to call everybody else, then? I guess if anybody else checks this thing and they decide to call everybody up, then people may be getting like 2 or 3 phone calls, maybe more . . . that is, unless I'm really the only one who actually checks out this blog thing anymore! But yeah, I'll phone around, seeing as though I really don't have all that much to do this afternoon and as far as I know there is no aliens or gremlins planning on attacking and/or abducting me! OK, sweet! See you at 7:30!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Well, I'll try to phone people up! My brother's waiting for a call and he's not going to let me use the phone until he gets it . . . so I don't know how long it'll be before I can call others, if at all! But I'll try!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Yeah, I think it would work better if someone else were to phone the others up! Sorry, guys!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Aimee, that picture is hilarious! I love it!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home