Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tomorrow (Sunday)

Hey everybody,
People are welcome to come see Thomas sing with his Sojourn (touring choir) group at West-Hill Park Baptist, tomorrow (I'm assuming that's what he meant when he typed "this Sunday," but I'm gonna be double-checking that). He said that we should spread the word, so that's what I'm doing. I'm not sure about the time that it's happening at yet, but Thomas did mention that he didn't want to make us feel like he was trying to steal us away from our regular service . . . so the choice is yours to make. Well, I just wanted to let you all know about that. Now I'm off to get some work done. Have a great day!
~ Sharilyn ~

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharilyn said...

Yep, I just spent a while checking it all out, and apparently it's tomorrow at West-Hill Park Baptist. The two services are at 9:30 and 11:00, for those of you who may be going. No pressure about which Church to choose, though. Anyway, see ya later.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home