Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hola mis amigos!!

Hola!! It's Carolyn - and I just decided to blog on a whim, because it's 8:57, and I should be studying, but we all know that the time you should be studying is the time you should be blogging on a whim. It's practically a rule, so here we are. Plus I wanted to let you all know that I am COMING HOME....for three days. Haha, school is officially done for me on Wednesday - woohoo - and I'm home until Sunday, but then I move to Calgary for the summer to work. But for those 3 days that I am here for, if there are any exciting happenings amidst the HBCers - then be sure to let me know, eh? I miss all of you, and I hope you are having the most fabulously wonderful year ever!! Byee!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharilyn said...

Hey there, Carolyn! Long time no see! How are you? I'm doing good, but sleep would be nice. I'm back at school this week, so hang-out time is limited for me. But you know me, I'm always up for hanging out if I'm able to :)

10:40 PM  
Blogger davidh said...

Hey Carolyn! It's good to hear you're back.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home