Thursday, August 23, 2007

Calling All Youth!

Hey Everyone!
I've been appointed as the official get together gatherer of the next youth event.
Who: You and the rest of the youth
What: Planning and probably filming a commercial for youth group
When: That's what we need to figure out. When are you available? Because we want the commercial to include our youth group not just 2 or 3 people.
Where: Hillsdale
Why: It would be lots of fun and we may be able to show it on a Sunday or for the youth retreat

So please get back to me and let me know when you're available so I can set a final date where everyone will show up...last time there were 3 leaders, 2 youth and 1 young adult. So please RSVP by email -> andrea_winters62@hotmail.com or call ->(my #'s in the church directory or phone book) or notify me through Facebook. Thanks a butt load!
God bless,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home