Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the weather is nice . . .

So here are some pictures from the weekend fishing trip since I know some of you wanted to see them. We had tons of fun.




Here is the fish that I caught on my second cast of the trip. It was also the biggest of the weekend. 31 inches. Except when I held this one, I got my fingers caught in the gills and it cut my fingers. Very painful.




This is Kiersten's baby fish. No, she didn't eat it. Way to small for here liking. It was pretty much the smallest fish of the trip.





Here we all are enjoying the fire on friday evening.





Oh Andrew. He likes the imatation thing. Here he is taking the hook out of the fish. At one point Kiersten and I just threw our lines in the water and caught a fish, so my dad and Andrew just took off all the fish for us instead of fishing.




Isn't the sky amazing? We couldn't resist the perfect opportunity for taking a few pictures.





It was all Andrew's idea for a thumb war. It is a different kind of picture, but still cool.




It is like I said before. He likes the imatating thing. But I won't name any names.





In total, we caught over 200 fish. It was good times.

13 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

hey sis, why don't all the pics work?

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

andrew, they all work. Those are some pretty sweet fish. i like Kiersten's the best. Biggest one in the waters:)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Over 200!? Must have been plenty of fish in THAT sea :) Yeah, I tried fishing once. Didn't catch anything. That's probably because we were just floating atop o' the lake at good ol' Regina Beach, but still...

8:59 PM  
Blogger Alayna said...

i've definately caught a smaller fish than that kiersten!

9:24 PM  
Blogger JordanT said...

no alayna that must have been the minnow that you put on the line before casting.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Hey where did you guys go fishing anyways?

10:37 PM  
Blogger Alayna said...

ooooh! that would explain it! thanks jordan!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Kiersten said...

jerks. I did catch a bigger one, right Allesha? I did!! but for surely the fishing trip was gooood times. THE WEATHER IS SURE NICE TODAY!! haha oh andrew.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, that weather. (pink panther if anyone's seen it. :) and yes kiersten sure did catch bigger fish than that. I can vouch for her since I was with her the whole weekend. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger kara dee. said...

dun!!?? oh no.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Cowan Lake (6 hrs north of regina)
It was a good time... i think.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey caroline, guess what? i like clam chowder. that's all.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. i get it:)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home