Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Show on Dec. 28th

Hey Everyone!

I hope you are all having a very merry christmas and such. I just thought I'd inform you of a Just Ambassadors show on December 28th, (this thursday). It would be terrific if you guys some of you guys could make it out to support Andrew, Bobby and I. I understand completely if you guys cannot come. But if you can that would be super awesome. Here's the Info. (oh and don't feel obligated to stay for all of the bands if you cannot)

December 28th
Doors @ 6:30
$6.00
Just Ambassadors, The Fortunate, Anew, On the Sidewalk Bleeding, Reign of Ashes.

Once again I hope to see some of you guys there. See ya then.

-Ross

4 Comments:

Blogger kara dee. said...

I'm there ninja style (and by that I mean, not ninja style at all, but I will, however be there...whatever style that is...)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

shouldn't you post where it's going to be? Because there sure are a lot of door in Regina that open at 6:30....
but I should be there

1:53 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

'Tis at the BUFFALO LOUNGE.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

woot to all who came!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home