Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thank You

Dear Youth Group,

I just want to thank all of you who came to the Just Ambassadors show and supported us. Thanks so much, it's such a blessing to have so many of you awesome people there for me/us. For those who couldn't come do not worry, there's always other times. But yes thank you guys so much!
I apologize for the other bands that played tonight. I know they were all non-christian and they didn't have very good lyrics. Im sorry that you guys had to listen to that garbage. But I do appreciate that you guys took your money and your time to show us that you care. What a blessing you are. I definately felt some major perscution when I had informed the crowd that we are christians and that we play music to glorify God. I heard quite a few hecklers who did not like the fact that I willingly told them what I believe in. But ya' know what, I love it. Although it hurts sometimes, being honest about my faith and about Jesus is always the right thing to do. Its very important to not hide your faith. I like when paul says:

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the
power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Romans 1:16

It was so fitting that right before people we're making those comments I had just been singing: "Though all the world may hate us" .....Well anyways, thanks again everyone. God bless you guys, have a great week. I love you all!!

Love, Ross

4 Comments:

Blogger kara dee. said...

ross I'm so pround of you for speaking up like that at the concert! it encouraged me so much! it also opened the door for God doing things in those peoples hearts, and to have them stop and think about it even for a second. He is doing things in their hearts!!praise God! and very good job on the concert!!!...you were the best band there!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Right on Ross! Like Kara said - I'm really proud of you for standing up for what you believe in regardless of what people think. Yeah, the other bands there were awful but you guys playing for God, being set apart made the show awesome. Never stop!
Awesome show, you guys rocked!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I was just going to leave a post to thank and then I saw this. Thanks everyone who came and supported us!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Kiersten said...

rossy, i was sooooo proud of you for what you said at the concert. i know that people were being stupid about it, but that's OK. you took a stand and i respect that. i know a lot of other people do, too. you guys did a great job, it was worth the ten bucks to see my friends do what they love. shrugs, buddy!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home