Friday, February 02, 2007

new post, new post!!!

so, if you guys haven't noticed, there hasn't been a new post on this blog for a long time, or if you tryed to post, blogger wouldn't let you. It probably didn't even let you sign in to see your dashboard. What Blogger has done from my understanding, is somehow join with Gmail and Google. So now Blogger is requiring you to have a Google account and then sign onto the New Blogger. weird, huh? Well, signing in to blogger today, intending to post on my personal blog (that hadn't changed over yet), it turned out that blogger changed my other blog to the new blog, and therefor it offered, or I like that I was forced to get the Gmail account. So I did. and therefor I was given back the right to post on the youth blog.
If this was just a jumble of words to you with a few "blogger" and "Google"s thrown in there...sorry for confusing you.
My advice, if you are having problems posting and such, just get the Gmail account when it offers it to you, and nothing else will change. If you are not having problems, just get up and do a little jig or something, okay?
if you have any questions, just comment on this post or email me or something.
good luck.
kara.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Yay for the blog up and running again!
Huzzah!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Kiersten said...

kara, what is this do a little jig business?? i don't think that's allowed, even on the blog.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kierstein its for us souther baptists we can do a jig remmeber haha

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home