Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Confusion has now officially ended!!!!!

OK! for all of you who were confused as to when we were coming come....WE'RE HOME!!! I know, I know......we haven't been home at all last month but I had an awesome, great, super, fantastic, splendoususss, crazy fun time!!!!!!! Ya so we'll be home all of August accept for maybe five days we might go camping again....or as Melinda would say "trailer parking"! Ya so it took me forever to read all the blogs and comment on every single one of them!!! Oh well....man it's good to be home!!! my own shower, my own bed.........man, it's the life!!!! well I can't think of anything really funny that happened while we were gone accept that Americans are crazy!!!! They had no idea what runners, touques, bunny-hugs, and elastics were! like how karazeee is that??? Oh I just thought of something else to tell "y'all".....All the Dad's at the family camp we went to were basically all above 6feet 5inches I felt so short! Two of my female friends were pushing 5'11"! my one friend's Dad was 6'9" I got a picture by them that I have to show you all!!!!!! Man it was karazee!!!!!!! Well that's all for now folks!! see you later!!!
Love Aimee

14 Comments:

Blogger Alayna said...

i am totally going today...i don't know when...i don't know how...but i'll be there.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Oh, Melinda! Definitely didn't see THAT one coming!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

That's awesome, Aimee! Ha ha ha, ho ho ho, ha ha ha, hee hee hee!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Oh, I mean 'he he he'!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Really? I've never seen that show!

3:06 PM  
Blogger bradie said...

wow ive never seen mary poppins either but that love to laugh poem or song (whatever that is) is pretty good :) oh my.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha oh so witty aimee. it's not really bradie by the way. bradie has been abducted by aliens and i'm taking over! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HA...HA...HA...H........oww! That....laugh...my...ow...!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

So now I am officially confused, once again! For some reason, this blog thing will only let me scroll down to see a couple of the posts! I think it cuts off part way through AJ's post! Is it doing that with your computers, or is mine the only one? Hmmm . . .

2:46 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

WHAT!? Now it all just reappeared! Creepy . . .

2:47 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

OK!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa they're giants! Like those Amazonian Women! lol

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha for some reason I can see Shrek...ogres...interesting creatures...not that they have anything to do with your tall friends but when you said grind your bones...hahahaha

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laughter....

8:50 PM  
Blogger bradie said...

wow! so we just came back from Clydehurst 2006. best clydehurst holiday yet!!! i figured i would comment on a post from a year ago...crazy. This year the winters (not including Josh) came with us. Melanie was there and we met two awesome guys Matt and Jake. It was simply one of the best times of my life. This is weird cuz I know that no one will read it. ummm ya...that's all I have to say. THE END

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home