Monday, September 12, 2005

What's up from Peace River!?!

Hey Everybody! I'm up here in Peace River and Collage is going AWESOME! I am such a nerd though because I spend so much time by myself studying - but it's so much fun!!!! I'm the only freshman in my four-plex, and I have a room all to myself (which I',m really enjoying). Yeah - I think all the other guys I live with think I'm the biggest loner ever - I think they might even feel sorry for me?!? That's probably because I really haven't done too much socializing apart from planned events, studying, and meals! The thing they don't know is I am thouroughly enjoying it!

But - I have already made tonnes of really good friends. We've had some awesome talks, and God has blessed me a whole lot with that.

By the way - thank you guys for praying for me - I can see the things that God is doing because of you. Even just in the coincidential way I met the people I did - even before school started! And Josh - man, I'm gunna get you back some how. Prepare for a blessing cause it's headed your way! (You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't you?)

By the way, sorry I can't e-mail you too much and do more blogging. We are only suppose to have a half hour of internet a day, and I'm pretty busy to even get that in.

You guys - Bible Collage is so much fun! This school is amazing, the teachers are amazing, and God is amazing. I am praying for you guys, and I hope you all keep living for God in every aspect of your lives - and God will bless you!

By the way, I do have one prayer request-

That I do not get burnt out from studying too much. It is only the first week of classes, and I know it would be wise to pace myself in my studying, but I couldn't resist just diving in to all this awesome knowledge! Please pray that I would not get tired of all my studying - and that God would help me pace myself.

Thanks a Million
Jonathan

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharilyn said...

Good to hear from you, Jonathan! It's awesome that you apparently have been having a great time at Bible College! I'm looking forward to this year of Youth and school! I have so much to learn!

10:56 PM  
Blogger kara dee. said...

hey bro!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Kiersten said...

kara - you are so black right now.
jonathan - glad to hear you're having a good time.
that is all.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home