Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fun Times

Hey Guys, how are things in Regina?

We just had a missions conference at Millar and it was really powerful and good. Anyways, I was just posting because we had a weekend ministry trip to Saskatoon to witness at the U of S and that fell through so now I invited 5 guys from Millar to my house in Regina for the February 11th weekend to do some witnessing in Regina. And I was wondering if anybody wanted to join us in this endeavour? Haha it's not for sure though because I haven't even called my parents yet. But yeah that would be cool if some of you guys could come. Either way the next weekend is our february break so hopefully I'll get to see some of you guys then. God bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alayna said...

whoa, is there an echo in here?

12:47 AM  
Blogger kara dee. said...

whoa, that is offically over used.





8)--<

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home