Monday, March 27, 2006

(: BLING ME :)

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to inform you all of a bling concert that is taking place in the near future.

What: Bling concert
Music: Instrumental, namely featuring the bass flute, alto flute, c flute, piccolo, and a clarinet (?)
Where: Knox Metropolitan Church (you can use the front doors if you're on time, but they'll be locking the doors when we start our concert because that Church has a bit of a history of getting broken into).
When: This next Sunday
Time: I'm pretty sure it starts at 3pm, but I'll check on that just to make sure.

Okay, so maybe I'm not famous or anything, but I think you should come out and support our group. We'll be wearing bling, and I'm sure we won't mind if you do too :)

P.S. No worries if you can't make it, I'm understanding.

See ya later.

7 Comments:

Blogger JordanT said...

same with me

6:45 PM  
Blogger Alayna said...

yeah, i'll be at the practice too, but i'll be at your concert in thought! i totally am doing the BLING sound right now, with spirit fingers for emphasis on the shining of your bling. you'll do fab!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'll be at the Good Friday worship practice too, sorry I can't make it. Wish you all the best though!

8:07 PM  
Blogger kara dee. said...

man, I really wanna go!!! bling is one of the best things ever! ...and bling and a piccolo are just a match that cannot be outdone....yeah, too bad I'm really busy all day sunday...

11:24 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

I'd like to say that I can't go because i'm at the good friday worship practice.. But thats just not the case.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Ross you know I would give up my spot in the worship practice for you to play but Im not allowed (you'll get to do it next year!)
But yeah sorry sharilyn.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Hello again. I just wanted to say thanks for the supportive attitudes, everyone. I appreciate all the encouragement, and I totally understand that you have worship team practice and/or you're busy. Hope you guys accomplish a lot and do a good job with praising God through your music. See ya tomorrow (:>)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home