Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sledding!!!!

yes, that is right. peeps are going sledding tonight (sunday) at mount pleasant @ 8:00-:8:15ish (sorry we moved the time due to the missons spice on rice thing). everyone is welcome! you should come too. why? because if you didn't, you'd miss out on some down to earth good times. Well, it's all downhill from here, so bring your sled, put on your toque, and don't forget...you?


kara.


ps. any questions, call me, my numbers in the phone book

pps. if you don't have a sled, don't worry, I'm bringing a couple extra

ppps. I really don't have anything else to say, I just don't think I've ever used a ppps.

1 Comments:

Blogger kara dee. said...

pppps. (haha...ppppses are fun) one more thing, could you guys pass this around to anyone who doesnt' know about the time change? that would be awesome, thanks!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home