Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hillsdale Hockey Hangout

So since I'm So good at alliteration I think that people should join me and a few others out in Pense tonight for the Hillsdale Hockey Hangout. That's loosely translated from the Hillsdale Hockey team having a game tonight. In fact, the game is at 10:00 PM in said Pense and I'm sure that afterwards there will not be a shortage of ideas on what to do for hanging out. Rides may be a problem but certainly not one that can't be overcome. Think about it! Then decide that you really can't miss a once in a lifetime opportunity like this to watch hockey and visit rural Saskatchewan at the same time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharilyn said...

I would have to check with my family, who is actually out of town (watching my brother's hockey game), first! But I will consider going!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Alayna said...

i'm down.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn said...

Turns out I can't make it! See you tomorrow, though!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home