Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Quizzing

I was just thinking about what I missed from last year that I am not doing this year and the main think I thought of was QUIZZING. I think it is a great way to learn God's word. In 1John 2:6 it says "If you say you are a Christian you must live as Christ did" To live like Jesus we must know about him and I love the idea of learning about him by memorizing his word and building relationships with christian youth from places all over Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario!

If you have questions or are interested please post!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

I really was considering quizzing at the beginning of last year but I'm just too busy with things that I can't possibly drop. I definetly think that memorizing is fantastic and I would encourage all of you to memorize scripture every week.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, with grattitude in your hearts to God.

2:56 PM  
Blogger kara dee. said...

me too!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home