Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hang Out

Hey you guys, I am planning just a time to hang out. For some of you guys who don't have school tomorrow. There will be plenty of snacks, video games, and lots of DDR competition. If you would like to come out, the time I was thinking of was 1:00, and could go until whenever. You guys could also bring out sleds as there is lots of snow, and warm winter clothes. If you guys have any questions about anything, or need directions, just call me or leave a post, I don't know how often I will be checking though, so the phone would probably be better. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

Brittany

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok sounds good i will check :] <33

7:04 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I am doing something at 2 in the east end. So when I am done i will call to see if anything is happening.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

that is me ^
|
|

7:16 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

if you guys want to bring some movies too that would be great.and let other people know to. thanks.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

do you know how late is will go? Because I'll probably be doing my science project this afternoon and may not be done for a few hours?

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm i don't think ill make it sorry britt i have a doctors appt at 23 so yeah but have fun <3

11:50 AM  
Blogger kara dee. said...

thanks britt for some good times!! way to try and turn into a field kiersten.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I didn't have the car so I couldn't come...:(

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home