Tuesday, December 13, 2005

i'llllll be hoooome for christmas

Hey guys!! It's me - Carolyn, remember? I just re-found this blog the other day and it made me smile with all of your random posts and comments, oh you crazy Hillsdale-ers, how I miss you all :) Haha, I know it's been about 2 months too long since I've been home, but GUESS WHAT?! I'm coming home this weekend!! Friday!! So be sure to fill me in on any random Hillsdale outings that could be occurring....Have a fabulous Wednesday and Thursday, and maybe I'll see you all on Friday!! Adios!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharilyn said...

Yay, Carolyn's coming home for Christmas! Can't wait for Friday!

4:59 PM  
Blogger kara dee. said...

yay!!!! Jon's coming home friday, but I call him...you guys can't hang out with him till I do. yes. I am a brother hog.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kiersten said...

carolyn! i miss you!!! i can't wait to see you! braden, you are such a user. i would never be friends with you. :P ps: where's my money from sunday? theif!! :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Alayna said...

kiersten, you've been hanging out with kara too much...it's thief.

1:11 PM  
Blogger davidh said...

oh cool and I'm coming home thursday night, this will be neat to see people again. Haha Brayden, that's funny.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Kiersten said...

whoa. alayna, you're right. i think i'm going to pass out. this isn't happening! my life is oveeeeeerrr!!!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home